FIELD EXPERIENCE RESUME
Create a Strong Field Experience Resume
The resume you are about to create is intended to assist you in securing your preclinical field placement. Many school districts request a resume to determine if they will accept a teacher candidate in their school. Follow the steps below to create a professional resume.
- Review the Field Experience Resume Guidelines.
- Download the Field Experience Resume Template in Word to create your own resume. View Sample Field Experience Resume.
- Finalize your resume using the Field Experience Resume Checklist.
- Upload your resume in Word format for submission and review (if the resume is submitted as a Google Document or PDF, you will receive an email requesting to resubmit your resume in Word).
- Implement any changes suggested by your Career & Professional Development Specialist and re-upload your new resume in place of the one you previously submitted.
- Congratulations! These changes will assist you in achieving a stronger professional presence for the schools/districts where you would like to complete your field experience.
Please note: This resume is not to be used to apply for employment. It is intended to assist you in achieving field placement for your TC program. Once you complete your pre-clinical and demonstration teaching field experiences, you will need to update your resume to reflect your new skill set, credentials and experiences.
Please contact WGU Career & Professional Development at email@example.com for assistance when you begin applying for full time employment.