Diversity & Careers
Candidates with Disabilities
- Diversity Working - Diversity working is a job search engine that allows you to search from 550,000 active and non-replicated diversity jobs.
- HRC Employee Resources - Find resources on everything from coming out to addressing workplace discrimination.
- HRC Corporate Equality Index - An in-depth analysis and rating of large U.S. employers and their polices and practices related to LGBTQ employees.
- Out for Work - OFW’s programs, resources and services provide assistance to students in the cultivation and enhancement of skills to explore career options, master search techniques and strategies and research employment opportunities.
- Transgender Employment Links: A collection of resources about transitioning on the job and other issues transsexual and transgendered workers and their employers may face.
- Out Professionals: A job search and networking website including a directory of businesses, women's network, LGBT events and links, and volunteer opportunities.
- AARP - Articles and job search resources for workers over 50.
- American Job Centers - American Job Centers can help you look for work and offer job search workshops, free computer access, and more.
- Career One Stop Resources: Various job resources for mature job seekers.
- Diversity Working - Diversity working is a job search engine offers you to search from 550,000 active and non-replicated diversity jobs
- Minority Business Development Agency — A division of the U.S. Department of Commerce, the MBDA lists and provides resources for businesses that are headed by minorities and women.
- LatPro — Use this site to help you advance your career with expert advice, invitations to job fairs, and an award-winning job board. Post multiple version of your resume and search for employment opportunities specifically for Latino and bilingual workers.
- Facts About Race Discrimination — This page delves into the finer points of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects people from employment discrimination. This is a great resource to consult if you think you may have a discrimination case against an employer or if you just want to learn more about it.
- SEO-Sponsors for Educational Opportunity - Provides talented college students of color with orientation, training, internships, and on-going career and professional development in many challenging fields, including philanthropy, information technology, law and investment banking.
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management - Collaborates with educators and health services organizations to expand leadership opportunities to ethnic minorities in health services management.
- IMDiversity - Expands and improves diversity in the workplace. The site features a series of ethno-centric villages (African-American village, Asian-American village, etc.) where visitors can search for jobs, post resumes, and read articles of interest to those with particular cultural backgrounds.
- Women for Hire - Founded in 1999 as the first and only company devoted to a comprehensive array of recruitment services for women, Women For Hire offers online career fairs, inspiring speeches and seminars, and customized marketing programs.
- Women's Job List - Women's Job List was created to give employers a tool to promote diversity and inclusion within their workplaces, and to provide job seekers with easy access to those companies.
- Women In Technology International — Current and future women in the technology fields will find a supportive community here. Take online classes, attend a seminar, and look for open positions.
- National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) — the largest women’s professional association and the largest women business owners’ organization in the country providing resources and services — through education networking and public advocacy — to empower its members to achieve career success and financial security.
- Dress for Success — a nonprofit organization that provides interview suits to low-income women seeking employment. No fees are charged ever either to the member organizations or to the women served.